If you are a genealogist studying the Cameron family from North Carolina, then A History of the Cameron Family in North Carolina by John Burton Cameron of Broadway, North Carolina, published in 1967, will interest you.
This publication contains two parts:
- Part I: Descendants of Allen Cameron and his wife Mary Stewart
- Part II: Descendants of Norman Cameron and his wife Rachel Bruce
I hope you find this information useful.
Note 1 (2010 Feb 20):
Instructions on how to enlarge each page
- Click on an image within the slide show, this will take you to Flickr.com.
- Above the image is a toolbar. Click on the All Sizes button.
- Optionally, click on Original to view a very large version of the image.
Here is an example of an Original image
that I took of this book. You will have to scroll both down and right to view it all.
Note 2 (2010 Feb 20):
Download Cameron Reports in PDF format
My research certainly references and is based on A History of the Cameron Family in North Carolina
. While I do not have a transcript of this 1967 resource, these PDF reports contain similar information and may be a better resource than the photographs I’m offering of the original document.
Incidentally, if someone wants to transcribe A History of the Cameron Family in North Carolina
verbatim, I would be happy to post its text here as well.